HERE IT IS – a LIVE iPad training seminar designed SPECIFICALLY for attorneys and those in the legal profession who are committed to transforming their offices into value-driven and money-making businesses . . . without having to be computer experts in the first place!
Dear friends –
If there’s one thing I get asked over and over again it’s this:
“Scott, how DO you do it all? Manage a full-time, high profile litigation practice, travel all over the place to present seminars and workshops, and still have a thriving family life?”
There’s no secret that Apple’s magical little tablet has changed the way I work and play. Now, I’m giving up all my secrets to you in my . . . iPad Lawyer “Ultimate Training” Seminar!
Let’s get real for a minute: your success or failure as a lawyer in today’s fast-paced world is directly linked to how mobile, accessible, and responsive you are. No matter what level of success you have already achieved, I’m willing to bet you’re losing time and money. But it doesn’t have to be that way. The good news is that the iPad can solve those problems and, with the right teacher and the right workflow strategies, you can become an iPad Wizard just like me!
Does any of this sound familiar?
• You would love to use an iPad in your law practice, but it’s just too overwhelming to figure out if there are even apps that you can understand and use.
• You think you’re technology-challenged and you’re lucky if you can figure out how to turn an iPad on let alone transform it into a time-saving and money-making machine.
• When you’re asked to present at a business meeting, in a board room, at court, and even in mediation, you find yourself wondering if there are more powerful ways to persuade and get your points across.
• You know other lawyers are starting to use the iPad and you must embrace new technology or get lost in their dust.
• You’ve read a few books or magazines or perhaps even attended a webinar on the iPad, but those left you baffled and you’re still unprepared to REALLY use your iPad in business.
• You know the iPad can give you more freedom and potentially make you more money and you’re ready to make both those things happen as fast as possible!
If any of those ring true for you, then consider this my personal invitation for you to attend the iPad Lawyer “Ultimate Training” Seminar. This event is for you if you’re a legal professional and you:
• Know that only the lawyers who embrace new technology and put it to work will be noticeable and outlast the competition
• Wonder how you can create massive value for your clients and capture real value (profits) for yourself from anywhere in the world by being able to manage your email, calendar, deadlines, and cases effectively and efficiently
• Are ready to get incredibly organized with iPad workflow habits and fabulous apps that someone else has already tried and tested so you don’t waste time reinventing the wheel
• Sometimes feel overwhelmed by the vast amount of information that is coming your way and want a real-world strategy to organize and access what’s important (to you) in a way that makes sense (to you)
• Are ready to move in the direction of having a paperless (or nearly paperless) office
On Friday, September 13, 2013, I will take you by the hand for three hours and PERSONALLY show you how I use the iPad. I will teach you my own iPad shortcuts, tips, and tricks. And I will showcase those apps that I believe will change the way you practice law and run your business forever. You see, I’ve spent countless hours and thousands of dollars working out the way I use my iPad. You can now copy what I’ve already done, stop wasting your time trying to figure out which apps to choose, and easily duplicate my success.
Take a look at what some of your colleagues have said:
“The entire iPad Lawyer seminar was an eye-opener, but the demonstration of three apps for use in trial was off-the-charts exciting! This is a ‘must have’ going forward. I can’t wait to start using the skills and techniques Scott showed us. I feel like a young lawyer again!” – James J. Manning, Jr., Esq., Reid & Hellyer
“After taking your course, I have come to the realization that I was nothing but a babe in the woods when it comes to realizing the true potential of the iPad as a tool for trial lawyers. I sat mesmerized by your presentation, and took from it more useful information than I can possibly describe.” – Jeffrey A. Van Wagenen, Jr., Assistant District Attorney for the County of Riverside
But . . . I’m not able to offer this type of hands-on, three-hour event all the time. So, if you want to be part of this insanely practical seminar, you need to call my Office Manager, Veronica Speed, now at 909-483-1850 and reserve your space. Or you can email her at email@example.com. The event is being held in my own conference room and SPACE IS LIMITED. By the time I’m done with you, you’ll have everything you need to turn your iPad into a powerful business tool!
When you attend the iPad Lawyer “Ultimate Training” Seminar, you get:
1. The iPad Lawyer “Ultimate Training” Seminar three-hour presentation by me
2. A PDF copy of my best-selling book, “The iPad Lawyer: Real Secrets for Your iPad Success”
3. A bonus 90-minute audio recording of one of my shorter iPad event
4. MCLE Credit
Those of you who’ve been at my other seminars know that, when I put on an event, I always overdeliever. You have my personal guarantee that I will give you as much information as possible during our time together so that you can take my iPad information and confidently turn it into real transformation for your business.
To your iPad success,
P.S. – Even if you don’t register for The iPad Lawyer “Ultimate Training” Seminar, do yourself a favor and subscribe to my iPad Lawyer Blog at https://theipadlawyer.wordpress.com. There you will find even more iPad tips and tricks together with news on apps that have gone FREE or their price has been reduced. And, only for those who subscribe, you will get private access to my new iPad Micro-Training Videos.
Ready to REGISTER? Call Veronica Speed at 909-483-1850 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scott’s “iPad Lawyer” seminars provide legal professionals with the ability to truly harness the potential of Apple’s magical tablet. There is a reason why world-class companies like Apple, Princess Cruises, the Department of the Navy, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the American Bar Association, CO-OP Financial, the California Joint Powers Insurance Authority, and many others have put their trust in him. Tailoring his programs to fit the specific needs of his clients and their audiences, Scott is brought in to make sure people get as much success as they can imagine. He is a member of the National Speakers Association, the Academy of Magical Arts (the Magic Castle in Hollywood), the International Brotherhood of Magicians, the Psychic Entertainers Association, and the British Society of Mystery Performers.
If you want to be great, you owe it to yourself to be at this event.