Good morning, everyone!!!! I have some exciting seminar news for you.
Two Apple Event Exclusives — Transforming Your Business With Next Level iOS Tips
When: Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Start Time: 5:30 p.m.
Where: Apple Briefing Room, Pasadena, 54 W. Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA
TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT: firstname.lastname@example.org 626-463-6226
When: Thursday, November 20, 2014
Start Time: 6:30 p.m.
Where: Apple Briefing Room, Third Street Promenade, 1415 Third Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA
TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT: email@example.com 310-633-2673
Getting to work with Apple for the last three years has been spectacular!
I’ve gotten to meet some amazing people. And those who’ve attended my events have been able to put my iOS tips and tricks to immediate and productive use.
But there’s been a challenge, as well. You see many of you have been to one or more of my standard iOS presentations — either at Apple-sponsored locations or private events.
And now you want more . . .
• You want to see how a day-in-Scott’s-life actually works
• You want more in-depth training of how iOS apps save me time and make me money
• You want really powerful iOS tools without having to go through all the basics, again
If you want to take your use of iOS devices to the next level, then these two amazing INVITATION-ONLY, EXCLUSIVE APPLE EVENTS are for you.
Here’s what you’re going to discover:
• How to actually set-up and program your iDevices for sustainable success. This includes keyboard shortcuts (I’m going to actually share mine with you), Cloud service integration and synchronization, setting up social media feeds, and creating powerful digital signatures.
• Why I use my iDevices from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep at night and how I use them to organize my life, my work, and my happiness.
• The dangers of dabbling with too many apps and too many workflow methods (I should know, right?).
• A step-by-step walk-through of my favorite apps.
Bottom line: I’m going to take you by the hand, let you stand over my shoulder, and demonstrate for you a day in my life — all using iOS.
But there’s a catch . . .
These are exclusive, invitation-only events (they’re not being publicized on Apple’s website). Seating is limited. You may only attend if you’ve been to one of my other events (either Apple-sponsored or held privately). And I’m going to go out on a limb here and even include those of you who’ve read my Million Dollar iPad book (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DTVKT7G). You see, I’m not going to cover the basic at these events. These are high-intensity and high-outcome presentations.
If you want to attend you must pre-register with Apple (at no cost) and confirmation from Apple is required to attend.
Contact information, again, is:
Now, onto the app front . . . only one app . . . but what a great one . . .
IA Writer — is one of those great, little note writing apps that truly works for and with you (for both the iPad and iPhone). Normally, this app is $4.99. Today, it is only $.99. Check it out.
Publisher Link —http://www.iawriter.com/mac/
Looking forward to seeing some of you at this week’s seminars. I can’t wait to share all I have with you! – Scott Grossberg