“I’m letting you have the first chance at attending my NEW iPAD SEMINAR! “
On June 27, 2014 I’m hosting my new iOS AT WORK seminar in my own conference room in Rancho Cucamonga.
I’m going to be sending out information on attending to a few thousand people and businesses. Because you’re part of my Tribe, already, I want you to have the first opportunity to attend because seats are limited.
Before I show you what I’m going to be covering in this three-hour seminar, let me give you two powerful pieces of advice that were were really important at my last Apple event (because attendees simply weren’t doing these things and that left them at risk): make sure you’re backing up your iPad and iPhone on a consistent basis and make sure you’ve updated your iOS device to the latest operating system.
Backing Up Constantly!
Both you’re iPad and iPhone are amazing content creation devices (they’re not just for content reading). If you want to avoid the trauma of losing your data, photographs, configuration settings, etc., they you MUST start backing up your devices.
And it’s so easy to do, there’s no excise not to anymore.
My suggested backup workflow for you is this:
1. Make certain you have the LATEST iTUNES PROGRAM on your desktop or laptop (which device you want to use for backing up your iOS device). I don’t recommend that you rely on iCloud as your primary backup strategy.
2. CONNECT YOUR iOS DEVICE to your computer by using the USB/Lightning connector cable.
3. Once iTunes starts and your iOS device appears on the iTunes screen, CLICK SUMMARY.
4. Then, choose BACK UP NOW.
Make sure you have the latest iOS version!
Apple is routinely updating its mobile operating system. If you want to take advantage of the latest fixes and innovations, you need to install the updates on your devices. This, too, is easy. Here’s how:
1. Go to SETTINGS
2. Tap on GENERAL
3. Tap on SOFTWARE UPDATE
These things bring you peace of mind!
You want to have the latest iOS operating system so you can be assured you continue to use what Apple calls the “world’s most advanced mobile OS.” Many of the secrets that I tip to you rely on the latest and greatest offerings from Apple (like gestures, bold text, multi-tasking) and if you’re operating system is out-of-date you won’t be able to follow along.
You want to make certain you have your iOS devices backed up so you have the peace of mind that you can easily restore to a new device is something were to happen to your current device. This has happened to me. And I would be really in trouble if I didn’t have a backup habit.
So, here’s an iOS at Work seminar you’ll really like!
I’ve created a brand new iOS at Work and I’d like you to attend if you’re in or near the Inland Empire area.
You can get more information here, but here’s a quick look at the tips and tricks I’ll be covering:
• Get the most out of your iPad and iPhone in the shortest amount of time.
• Understand what your competitors are not doing and how you can capitalize on that and capture more value for yourself and your business by being mobile.
• Get real about the apps that you think you want versus the apps that you must have to drive your profits higher.
• Use practical and cost-effective iPad and iPhone accessories for data input and word processing, printing, handwriting and taking incredible notes, audio recording, and keeping your data secure at work and away from the office.
• Enjoy the productivity of two or more screens with nothing more than your iPad.
• Go from frustration and confusion over the countless apps that are available to finally understanding the real-world, pragmatic apps a business person must have to handle calendaring, graphics, time and billing, note-taking, and even social media.
• Become a true road warrior as you discover the real secrets of a paperless office and Cloud storage.
• Capture your thoughts, reminders, and calendar entries in a such a streamlined and organized way that you can access and use your information with ease.
• Rather than continuing to ad-lib the way you use your iPad, create shortcuts and automated document assembly techniques that keep you from wasting time doing the same thing over and over and over again.
• Actually have a good time embracing the ever-changing and forward-moving pace of technology.
This is three hours of personal training with me. So you can ask questions, watch me demonstrate specific workflow techniques, and be sure you’re confident in using your iOS devices.
And, you get a continental breakfast.
And, you get a copy of my Kindle book, “The Million Dollar iPad.”
Here’s how to sign up to be part of this event!
First, go here and find out more.
When you’re ready to reserve your seat, sign up here.
Thanks for taking your Sunday and Mother’s Day to look at all this. I look forward to seeing many of you at the upcoming training.
And, as always, here’s to a million dollar week for all of us. – Scott
P.S. . . . For those of you who’d like to bring or refer others to this event, I’ve even created a special little referral program. Just scroll down to the end of the page at: http://milliondollaripad.wordpress.com/live-seminar/