Happy New Year, iPad Lawyer tribe!
Welcome to 2014 and lots of exciting new technology happenings and news. Let’s jump right in because I know all of you are busy today.
The Blueprint for iPad Success™ 5-part audio teleseminar is starting in exactly one week (on January 9). If you’re like me, you’re not running your business solely to make money – you’re there to have fun and discover new things, as well. This teletraining series (which will also be available for download and repeat listening to registrants) is my way of going far beyond what I can cover in my normal live events and showing you how I use my iPad to make my life so much easier and enjoyable.
During The Blueprint for iPad Success™ teleseminar, you’ll learn how to . . .
• Use my personal iPad checklists to ensure you get the most out of your iPad in the shortest amount of time.
• Understand what the rest of the legal community is not doing and how you can capitalize on that and capture more value for yourself and your law practice by being mobile.
• Get real about the apps that you think you want versus the apps that you must have to drive your profits higher.
• Use practical and cost-effective iPad accessories for data input and word processing, printing, handwriting and taking incredible notes, audio recording, and keeping your data secure at work and away from the office.
• Enjoy the productivity of two or more screens with nothing more than your iPad.
• Go from frustration and confusion over the countless apps that are available to finally understanding the real-world, pragmatic apps a working lawyer must have to handle calendaring, graphics, time and billing, legal research, note-taking, and even social media.
• Become a true road warrior as you discover the real secrets of a paperless office and Cloud storage.
• Capture your thoughts, reminders, and calendar entries in a such a streamlined and organized way that you can access and use your information with ease.
• Rather than continuing to ad-lib the way you use your iPad, create shortcuts and automated document assembly techniques that keep you from wasting time doing the same thing over and over and over again.
• Have a good time embracing the ever-changing and forward-moving pace of technology.
I designed this 5-Part teleseminar SPECIFICALLY for attorneys and those in the legal profession who are committed to transforming their offices into value-driven and money-making businesses . . . without having to be computer experts in the first place!
You can find out more information here:
Speaking of LIVE events, I will be presenting for Apple on these dates and at these locations:
January 15 – Rancho Cucamonga Apple Briefing Center
February 11 – Fashion Island Apple Briefing Center (Newport Beach)
February 18 (tentative) – San Francisco Apple Briefing Center
February 19 – Palo Alto Apple Briefing Center
March 27 – Chicago Apple Briefing Center
I will also be a main session presenter at the National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association Annual Conference on February 21 in Burlingame.
Today, I have FREE apps for you!
Touted by some as one of the best iPad scanning apps currently available, Scanner Pro by Readdle is normally $6.99. Today it is FREE.
Publisher Link – http://readdle.com/
For those who want to create audio/voice memos, take a look at Recording Pro. Normally, $1.99. Today it is FREE.
App Store Link – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/recording-pro/id523581445?mt=8
Publisher Link – http://www.atwin.cn/
Another recording app you might find useful is HT Professional Recorder. Normally, this app is $3.99. Today it is FREE.
Now go out and make it an insanely productive day! – Scott