If you use your iPad at the office, here are five apps that could make your job a lot easier.
- Noteshelf – If you have trouble taking notes on your iPad, this app solves that problem by allowing you to take handwritten notes.
- LogMeIn Pro – When you’re out of the office, consider using this app – it allows you to access and view your office computer on your iPad.
- Air Sharing – Use this app to move files on and off your iPad.
- Contacts Journal – Professional CRM – This app allows you to manage client relationships. You can import contacts and keep track of past meetings and conversations as well as upcoming events.
- Quickoffice Pro – With this app, you’ll be able to create a slideshow presentation in PowerPoint.
There are many more helpful apps we didn’t cover here. CGC partner Scott Grossberg knows all the iPad tips, tricks and apps business professionals need to succeed. Call 909-483-1850 to schedule a consultation with Scott today!